My apologies. I’ve been a bit light on with the blogging stuff over the last few days, but I have been VERY busy. You see, being a very-important-committee member of a very-important-charity-event is VERY time consuming. I don’t need to bore you with WHAT I’ve been doing. Suffice to say Thursday night’s cocktail party – organised by The Sisterhood – is going to be bloody good fun. And if you haven’t bought a ticket… hurry up!!!
If you can’t make it, at least you can read about what you won’t be able to buy or win because you’re not going to be there. And the prize list is pretty fabulous.
There’s THREE ways to get cool stuff on the night.
(1) Buy a $50 raffle ticket which also scores you a divine glass of Laurent Perrier Champagne and be in the running to win either:
– A TEN THOUSAND DOLLAR DIAMOND FROM BENSIMON’S JEWELLERS
– A CROWN METROPOL PACKAGE which includes one night’s luxury accommodation, with full buffet breakfast for two at Mr Hive Kitchen and Bar, valet parking and complimentary access to the peaceful Isika Day Spa.
(2) Buy a $50 or $100 LUCKY DIP TICKET with the chance to win prizes such as Eclecktica earrings, a Cactus Jam voucher, a Microcloud Pillow, a Marie Claire subscription, spray tans from Body Bronze, one of my Booty Up products, a Breville Pizza Oven, a Liberty Belle Facial voucher to the value of $750 or even a Kaya Gym Membership valued at $1035. And that’s only naming a few…
(3) BID AT THE AUCTION. There’s only six items up for grabs and they’re all wonderful. Here’s a sneak peak…
(a) A HOLIDAY ON MAGNETIC ISLAND -Five nights luxury accommodation at ‘ONE BRIGHT POINT’ Magnetic Island Luxury Apartments. Featuring the ultimate ocean front accommodation, these apartments are located on the beautiful heritage listed Magnetic Island, just off the Tropical North Queensland coast. Magnetic Island is the sunniest location on the Queensland coast with an average of 320 sunny days per year. It has over 23 beaches, huge National park, shops, cafes, local galleries and golf course.
(b) SWISSE EXPERIENCE – 2 Tickets to the Swisse Marquee on Oaks Day, including transfers to and from the track, with overnight accommodation and a $500 Arthur Galan voucher to pick the perfect racing outfit.
(c) A BALLOON RIDE – valued at more than $600
(d) FOUR TICKETS TO THE FOOTY SHOW This award winning and sometimes controversial TV show is still going strong after 19 years. The Footy Show, starring Sam Newman, James Brayshaw and Garry Lyon is still so popular that there is more than a year’s wait for tickets. Four tickets are up for grabs to one of the live shows this coming AFL season. It’s a ‘money-can’t-buy’ experience.
(e) PRESIDENT”S DINNER FOR TWO – COLLINGWOOD VS CARLTON This Round Two match takes place at the MCG on April 7th. It’s one of the biggest games of the year. With one of the longest lasting and strongest rivalries in the AFL, Collingwood versus Carlton games are always blockbusters.
The Collingwood President’s lunch is a five-star way to enjoy the game. At over 400 dollars a head, the most ardent fans gather for a 3 course meal and afternoon tea at half time. As well as the blockbuster game, fans are treated to entertainment and a rousing speech from club president Eddie McGuire.
(f) A signed COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL JUMPER – These are extremely rare nowadays, with Collingwood restricting the number of jumpers released that are sign by the entire team. This one is signed by each of the 2013 team members.
So as you can see, there’s a tonne of very cool stuff up for grabs and given it’s not a massive function, if you can still get a ticket (and they are limited) then it’s likely you’ve got a pretty good chance of winning a TEN THOUSAND DOLLAR diamond. I know I’ll be buying a raffle ticket for that one.
Hope to see you there. If you DO want to buy a ticket to our Valentine’s Day event (for couples and singles!!) at The Deck at The Prince in St Kilda, click on the link below.
To book tickets: